Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We Gather Together

As Thanksgiving Day approaches, I can't help but reflect on last year's yummy dinner with all of the trimmings. I always love cooking for this very special feast! Although my family is somewhat small, our love for each other is quite tremendous.

It was such a thrill preparing for our lunch. Once the table was full of the people I love the most, my day was complete!! Trying to get to my seat and beat the camera timer, well..that is another story. That's me peeking from the back of the table. I barely got in the shot.

For this layout, I used the Persimmon line from Basic Grey. I love the vibrant colors! You can use this line for a number of different photos and color schemes. The blues and oranges so lovely together.

I fussy cut the diamonds in the corner and added some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye for added texture.

From my house to yours, wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debra

1 comment:

  1. Love the end result! Funny to see the layout on the incline! See, I'm just following a good lead! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete