Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photo Op

Today I'm sharing another layout from my San Francisco trip. Before we boarded the boat to take us to Alcatraz, we had our picture taken. I wasn't prepared for how cold it would be...this is California for goodness sake! Needless to say, I didn't pack enough warm clothes so I was forced to wear my "airplane hoodie". Not the most glamorous but it was the warmest thing I had packed.

I used My Minds Eye (with the exception of the green square, which was Bo Bunny Dotted Swiss) to create the entire layout. I love how all of their lines go together and are interchangeable. I must say that I use the enamel dot the most of any embellishment I own. It gives dimension without bulking up your page.


Thanks for stopping by!!
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment