Monday, February 6, 2012

Behind, but getting there!

Hello Everyone,

I've been busy working on my 366 Calendar Challenge as well as my year long Book of Days project.

I'm finding it difficult to squeeze in time to art. It makes me sad, but I have to try not to burden myself with my ability (or inability) to spend time each day to work on my projects.

Not being a football fan, and really not ready to spend 4 hours of my life in front of the television just to see the commercials - which is the only reason I watch the Superbowl, (thank goodness for YouTube!), I decided to use that time instead to work on my Book of Days. I was able to complete Tuesday and Wednesday's pages and felt good about the progress....although I am still behind.  But I'll get there! I've got a retreat coming up at the end of the month in which I plan to work super hard on getting caught up.


Here's my Tuesday page:


And here's my Wednesday page which incorporates a book I'm reading along with my Book of Days group called Life is a Verb, by Patti Digh.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I'll see you soon!

Debra xo

No comments:

Post a Comment