Friday, January 13, 2012

T.G.I.F.!!

What a week! But at least it's over and a wonderful three day weekend awaits me. I will begin the weekend with a trip to Archivers in Raleigh with my Mama, sister Lisa and two other dear friends. I'm really looking forward to it since this will be my sister's first time ever going to an  Archivers. She lives in a remote area that has NO scrapbooking or arts stores within an hours drive. She is also recovering from surgery and this will be her first big trip. It should be lots of fun.

I did happen to begin work on my January calendar. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I'm excited to finally begin. I must say that I am a bit miffed because I lack so many tools and things needed to begin this project properly. It will take time and money (which is in very short supply these days) to get everything needed. So for the time being, I finished the background and cut out the 31 1.5 inch squares, numbered them and pasted them down. I have the design pretty much figured out, but it will have to wait until Monday for me to finish.

Until then, have a great weekend,
Debra xo

No comments:

Post a Comment