Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday Girl

Every year around Thanksgiving, my family celebrates my Mama's birthday. Since it falls on November 23rd, we typically plan to celebrate it on Thanksgiving Day because my sister and her family live out of town. Last year was no exception.

The only difference this year was my sister made her to-die-for cupcakes instead of purchasing a store made cake. They are so delicious!! We had a wonderful day together as a family, enjoying a tasty turkey dinner and topping it off with a celebration to honor the best Mama in the whole wide world!

For this layout, I used the Basic Grey line, Clippings. It worked well with the muted colors in the photo. I also used just a hint of the newer Persimmon line as part of the layers.
 
The title was made using Thickers and Basic Grey's alphabet sheets.

And finally, a little twine ties everything together nicely.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Debra
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment